Sunday, February 23, 2014

item #52: BEADS & CHARMS galore...

item #52 in my swallowing diamonds project, at least one thing out of the treehouse a day!

I put myself through college by making jewelry, thank goodness as now, I have no student loans! (thank all available gods.)

The upshot is that I have LOADS of beads to get rid of, as I just don't have time to make the jewels so much these days.

From my travels, I have picked up charms and beads at flea markets, vintage shops, thrift shops, yard sales, bead shops, the world wide.

Some pieces I can't recall where I got, but I have made a little list to describe as best as I can.

as always, the auction starts at 99 cents. CLICK HERE FOR THE EBAY LINK.

here's what's in this auction:

4 faceted Czech glass beads in citrine color

4 x faceted beads which i THINK are the gemstone citrine, but can't be sure.

6 x gold tone swallows (the cutest bird!) charms

1 x Very Old bejeweled cross that I bought in Prague eons ago. do not know ANYTHING about it, it's an oldie.

assorted gold tone chef/silverware charms

4 x little gold fish charms- very detailed!

4 x little fleur de lis charms

2 x hand-carved pyrite cross beads- *the money attractor!

2 green glass ribbon stripe beads

1 vintage super-sparkly gold sequin flower patch-**handsewn! (where in the @%$#? DID i get this?)

2 x the world's teeniest cowbell

2 x gold tone angel charms

6 x Nefertiti gold tone charms

2 x cat charms

1 x bag full of gold tone head pins

1 x bag full of little golden apple charms

1 x bag full of little goldtone moon charms

1 x bag full of little gold tone sun charms

1 x bag of Japanese glass seed beads in butterfly wing colors

1 x bag of Japanese glass bugle beads in iridescent purple/blue

1 x bag full of gold tone spacer beads

1 x bag of glass seed beads in the best pea-soup green

1 x bag of gold tone ear wires

a bigger photo:

Sorry overseas friends, I am only shipping in the United States, because I can't replace these if something happens in the post.

any questions, lay em on me.

I will work anything out with anyone, I am one of the ebay good guys!

PROCEEDS FROM THIS AUCTION WILL BENEFIT VALLEY OF THE KINGS where the mighty tigers Obie and Socrates live! A big cat sanctuary in Wisconsin. (*many other exotic animals live there too)

The VOTK always needs funds to keep up with the food supply, especially in wintertime...

No comments:

Post a Comment

i have lifted all blocks on commenting, not sure why it's a sticky bitch.
please try again or follow the blog for more ease in commenting. Sorry!